Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Timeless..

Okay..this whole week i'm gonna stuck with this song Timeless by Justin Guarini ft. Kelly Clarkson. But i think the cover version from youtubers are better..there are two better covers, i'll drop the link later. This song is a Checked! for my wedding hehe ^^


I'm still sick today...still on medication...have to finish up my antibiotics huhu...i hate swallowing pills....especially the elongated ones....i have cough too...hurt my stomach muscle...i craved for McD's porridge n McChicken nevertheless ;p 

I skipped yesterday's classes and today's evening class...the morning one i thought I'm strong enuf to get thru...paduhal gik tehuyung-hayang sa nyawa...so balit..tido! Hence...no Lab....still got some works to do...i'm worried huhu...then next week dah start hanta 1st draft for thesis...assignments pun lom siap gik tok huu...final exams...haiyaaaaa............(T.T) This morning my lecturer said the convocation will be held at September..that soon? Hopefully I'm graduating..hopefully nothing will go wrong..Oh, God Please!! I'm really tired of studying..i want to work! I know working is not as fun as studying, but.....it's time for me to gain my own money...stop burdening my parent.

Wad else is timeless? Love, Friendship, Family? Anything that are timeless, worth fighting for ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment