Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Stripping my nose....

Image courtesy of Google
Hye! Just now i'm using this charcoal nose strip which i bought from Onejaya...the main reason why i bought it because i fell for the promoter's convincing review bout it...she is a good sales-girl! I used it but i think i put it not so at the exact position on my nose so it kinda wasted a lil bit...there were wasted edges which didn't stick well on my nose haha! As i pulled it off...adala juak sikit2 blackhead tertanggal..but more whiteheads la....yg disappointing nya...still soo many sticking out on my nose..terkeluar halfway?hahahaha!..so have to squeeze them out manually *eeeiiuuwwwww* perluka padah?haha! macamla takorg xpenah polah nak??heheeee...well this is eeiiuuwwww i know. So..Moving on!

Today i was really stressed out by my FYP...i am worried that i can't finish it on time. There's methods that i dunno how to conduct and no one seems to care to help. I felt deserted....I felt the pressure rushing n pushing n pumping in my whole system that i can't barely rest, think n breath! BUT! as i took my midnight shower, i realized that from the start, i had been letting higher level people (the post-grades) to tell me everything on what to do now and next. I let myself depending too much on them because due to respect and lack of self-confident of my own credibility of conducting my own experiment.
Image courtesy of Google
Trust! I have to trust myself in doing this. Take control of my own work! I don't want to depend on other people no more, but to do it all on my own..it's my project anyway....i know it's kinda late now, but better late than never right? Selagik belom presentation! I'll work my lazy bum out there to the MAX! When i looked into the mirror, what i felt today was not the person who reflected in the mirror...that person as far as i know is a very strong willing person..she took charge of everything, she's a leader! I remembered that..I am. So, i won't be drowning myself in self-pity surrounded by sorriness anymore. NO! I'm taking back my life, regain my confident..take all i got and make this work! I produced winners out of that before..I'll finish my work on-time! I'll graduate this September! With God's will.....YES, I can do it! Amen!

Image courtesy of Google

No comments:

Post a Comment