Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Saya Biotechnologist...are u sure?

I think i'm in an early life crisis.

Why?

Because i have less than 3 months left to complete my degree, thus completing my study and to enter 'The Real Scary world', as I heard. Obviously..i have NO intention to further my study as postgraduates (Master Degree), at least not now..but someday i will. I just wanna stop studying for a while, it's been 16 years since kindergarden!haha! I want to work! and that's the scary part.

I am worry, concern, scared of what the future brings. I should be excited, but yet I am worried. I haven't got a clue of what i wanna do in life. Sound terrible isn't it? Yup..it is! Oh my Lord...I know You have big, marvelous plans for me..but I'm still searching for it. I'm still searching for the real person inside me..of what is the use of me being born into this world. What am I good at? My whole education was revolving around Science & Biology..but do I really into it? Maybe...maybe not. Ohhhh Crisis...Crisis....

Until I trully figured out who i really am....maybe now i just have to live my last bits of undergraduate life to THE FULLEST! I'll do everything i wanna do n never do in campus! I'll make this couple of months The Most Memorable one! Yeahh...that's what I'm gonna do! To-Do List coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment