Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dear...Stalker *if there's any* ;p

Update!!
Wooohh..lamak dah x update blog. Byk benda lain dipolah bah..emmm so wads new in life? Lets see....

  1. My lab-works already had outcomes..should be finished within this week, hopefully..*unless my supervisor want to add anything.. oohhh pleaseeee DON'T!*
  2. Got dinner at Merdeka Palace next Friday. Dress, shoes, accessories, make-up, hair..all checked! ^^
  3. I think i gained weight this past few weeks..cause i'd been munching & munching at midnights-morning & my sleep patterns are upside down. Tomorrow got class at 9, still belom tido!
  4. I finished my softskill classes..? Sessions?...whatever they call it. *Happy+Glad!!*
  5. Haven't start my thesis writing. Crazy rite?..I'm TERRIBLE at getting things started URGGHH!!
  6. I re-newed my driving license *finally* <--- @___@
  7. I seriously think my body need detox..ASAP! because...beside the foodss, i'm inhaling toxics in the lab everyday..especially phenol! I can feel it in my system! PLUS..it burned my hand..it hurt!
  8. I'm officially broke. No money, no talk!
  9. Trying to be a better Christian at heart, mind, body & soul...It's lent season (^.^)/
  10. Edmond Padan Simeon Kalang, I DEEPLY love you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
That's All peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment