Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Women's Day..

To all women out there...You are beautiful, no matter what they say..don't ever let words bring you down!

Yup...that goes to me too...despite today's occasion, my mood was shoved down the drain since morning..I don't felt good today..i felt worst than ever huhu :(( Something had got into me, and as u know (from my previous post 'Self Confident') I am the one person whose mood is easily manipulated by others and things around me..I'll feel let down easily...I'm insecure..although I may look confident on the outside, inside i'm really is just an insecure person..soooo yeah there go my mood for today, in the drain!

Worry bout FYP, disappointed in myself...I'm a mess rite now....conflicts of emotions...huhu...tomoro got exam, haven't revise..not in the mood...i'll just push myself into studying la after this...:((

I am really sad rite now..
Hoping for a better tomorrow.
*fingers cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment