Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Flash Rewind Fast Forward......

What if i never kiss ur lips again, or feel the touch of ur sweet embrace..How would i go on? Without u there's no place to belong.... 

I used to cry to that song..especially those sentences...deeply wounded my heart *sigh* still do a little bit..my recovery from a lost of love takes this long, I admit I'm still recovering. I found new Love..and I'm very happy with it, with him ^^

..But I'll be a lier if i say that I'm fully over my past.....u know at some point in life we'll surely found something that is really hard to let go..If u'd been there, u'll understand me..*dunno how to explain it* It's just too hard to let go entirely...something had been carved deeply on your heart..like a tattoo....

Well, after lots of Flash Rewind Fast Forward....I'm here, blogging bout this...I love my Bie sooo much!! *dun get me wrong* Just the past is not fully forgotten, that's all....

Cuma kadang kala aku terkenang..

No comments:

Post a Comment