Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Biotech Pre-Graduation Dinner 2011

Malam tadik Dinner mekorg mbiak Biotech...best la juak....p adala moment xbez nya..
  1.  Lupak mbak tiket alu xpat amik hamper lucky Draw walaupun nombo aku bertuah mlm tek....*p pasya ada jak org amik tanpa tiket huhu..nyesalll sik amik*
  2. makey liptik nude alu lam gamba upa cam xbemaya...
  3. I let my nervousness overcome my self-confident n eventually my voice cracked time ngambik high note huhu...i can do better than that!huuuuu...sama jak ngn time tanding ngajat ariya huuu...
  4. Felt terrible bout my fren's misfortunate last nite huhu....am I not a good friend?huu
Moment bez...
  1. Slideshow Combi kacak!!teharu jak ngga heheh....
  2. netak lecturer hihihihi ;p *jaik*
  3. my fabulous dress+heels+nails...menyin2 dooooww! Superb!
  4. sleepover umah ain...ng best! Tdo sampe xingat siang hehe
yajak la...4-4..so 50-50 la dinner ya hehe ^^

Our table

Tema: Greece ;p

Yup I sang...I can sing? No la...just felt like wanna sing..so i did it haha! This one a memory, guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment