Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Babies...


Hey everyone.
Well i just finished watching this movie called "Babies".....

As suspected it was full with cuteness, love, and 'awww'......

But to my surprise it also brings tears as suddenly i cried watching it...i dunno why but suddenly now i do..

Babies, we all had been a baby once. The cute one, adorable n everyone loves to kiss n picit our cheeks..I was, as my mummy told me; a very fair doll like baby with big dark brown eyes..i cried when i remembered how much sweat n tears my mom gave in to raise me till this day. It's not easy delivering a baby into this world. 22 years ago, mummy had to endure the labour pain for days because i was overdue. She had oxygen tank beside her to help her breath. As i grew a few months, i had a severe diarrhea  and was admitted to the hospital. I cant imagine how torn a mother's heart to see her tiny baby lying on a hospital bed. Then i had asthma. Difficulties to breath is like.....ur at the end of ur life! She had to take me to the hospital really often. Back then we had no car, so she had to take the public bus. When i saw my torn, 'selotaped' here and there clinic report card today, i knew how hard it was back then for mummy to go through heavy rainy days just to get me to the hospital. I know for the rest of my life i can never pay back the sacrifices she gave me. Thank you Mummy.


When i watched the babies in the movie, trying to walk for their first time ever, they stumbled and fall, but they get back on their feet! Now with assigments, FYP, and exams all around me, i felt like giving up..but the babies reminded me that, through any odds, i have to stand up again n keep on walking. As because of that first try to walk effort, i am who i am today n what i've achieve till this day. If i just gave up n lie there, tegeler2... i am probably is a cripple person today. I fought all the pain from falling down n i keep on walking, and i succeeded! That is how i must be now.

And lastly..i cried because i'm thinking of how lucky i was to have my parent and siblings all around me, supporting and giving me the best place to live, I am grateful. I should be counting my blessings everyday because I gained them everyday...tapi manusia ng xpenah nak nesyukur... I don't want to disappoint my parent so i have to graduate ON-TIME and secure a job as soon as that! I want to be able to make my parent happy more than ever. I seriously had so0o0o0 many plans in mind for them! Oh God, help me to achieve that and keep me on the rite track. Amen!

As for the movie, check out the trailer here

~Goodnite~

^^ I Have Mandarin oral tomorrow ^^


1 comment:

  1. Awww.... ko ingatkan aku ngan mak aku eh...huhu...
    sebak rasa ati tok...

    ReplyDelete