Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Who were you in middle school?


Okay..middle school. Here in Malaysia middle school was when we were like 12-15 years old *i guess so*
Oh..before that. Hello everyone! 
^^
I just watched this movie (yeah i know i hv exam tomoro, but wth i wanna watch movie so...lalek pa ku!) called "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". It was about a kid who just started his days in middle school and trying so hard to be popular and ended in the class year book as 'Someone'. It got me thinking, who am I while back in Middle School? Well, i'm going to tell u *even though u might not be interested into knowing it* but i'll just keep writing.....LEAVE IF UR NOT INTERESTED!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
.....
.........
.............
.
.
.
_

Still reading? Oh well i guest u r interested after all..Okay, Lets start! *Whooopp*
.Middle school
When i was in Primary 6 (6th grade..probably?) 
  • I was still being called 'the new kid' though i had been there since the end of primary 4. 
  • I was *not to bragged* but always at the top 3 in my class (i believe most of u are, right?)
  • I was a school prefect *yedeh, bangga la tekk i make neck-tie ijo ngn pinafore*
  • I was very quiet and shy.  I mean really shy..once my teacher told me '..kalau sy hantar julianne pake story telling tok, memang nya nangis atas pentas..blablabla..(i am not proud of wad she/he said next..really duhh!)*
  • I always wore socks up to just below my knee with white shining2 shoes.
  • I wore a ponytail everyday..& my hair was very oily..
  • I was a PBSM member....
  • I was in Netball club..
  • I have problem eating in front of other people. I felt nervous and vomiting everytime. I am very ashamed of myself...
Secondary 1-3
  • I got myself into a full-boarding school..what more can i say..I WAS A NERD!



*just that, i get over my 'eating in front of others' disorder and i gain self-confident! I really have a lot of it now. Thank you SMSK!*

Enter to grow in body, mind and spirit,
Depart to serve better your God, your country and your fellow man.

And yes i did! Things got better in Secondary 4 & 5 though..but more on that later.
*its when i knew what relationship can do to u*
.
.
.
.
.
.
Told u it will be boring stuff...i was very nerdy. Just that i don't wear spectacles *no offence to those who wore them okay, i thought wearing glasses were cool! I even had a pair! though i am not vision impaired ;p *

So..who were you in middle school??

~Goodnite~

^^ I haven't revise for tomorrow's exam..i'm a nerd gone bad ^^ 

2 comments:

  1. i wore specs.a very thick one..i guess im a lot nerdier (does dat word even exists?.LOL)..nvm..we're wat they called a not-so-nedy nerd.haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kmk xnerd..hihkik..slalu main jak.jauh beza time kat matrik and uni.study level increased! :D

    ReplyDelete