Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm in Love with someone else ;p

YouTube - TylerWardMusic's Channel

I just found this guy's channel...really really talented guy....plus really really really cute too hehe ;p Love his covers, his voice, his talent! Love him!! I always have this THING for musicians u know..not just singers/dancers but pure musicians..an artist! Maybe i'm not blessed with such talent to be an artist (not artis as in artis-pelakon,penyanyi etc2..but ART-IST!), but i'm blessed in appreciating their works, their talent..i can listen to songs by really listening to them..the lyrics, the musical instruments..i can feel them! But yup i gotta confess that i cannot YET understand Lady Gaga's..with time i will, probably..who knw...oritiey! That's all, chioow!

No...not that's all..one more thing, i miss screaming my lungs out, singing laa..i miss karaoke-ying!!!! I had stubborn cough this whole week n i lost my voice...(T___T) I miss singing to minus-ones in my room..i miss my voice (not even a pretty good voice) but STILL! It's my voice..i like to sing..who cares! I don't...(>.<) I was born this way, i'm on the right track baby! Well heeyyyyy...that's what i learnt from lady gaga's Born This Way song haha! Who knew.....  (^.=)

LOVVEEE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment