Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Friday, April 15, 2011

I love crafting ^^

Hye...
I really3 love crafting..i wonder if i can make a career out of this?mmmm.....apa ho keja ya? Anywho....today i finished one very exiting assignment..about Material Recovery Facility (if u don't know wad that is, feel free to google hehe ;p) Well, at first we did the assigment just with the writting part, but some of our coursemates told us need to build 3D design....so we did it!!

 TADAA!!
Upper view *color oredi enhanced!hehe*

Those colorful things are supposed to be trash =))

That's the road and lori sampah haha!

Those pins are the sorting workers hihi ;p


Fully described one :))
I LOOVVEEE doing this! I fogot to show you my origami project...wanna uplod now but the line's kinda suck soo...later la hooo heheheh.....well my fren also did theirs..here's the link to her blog http://celestine-randomscribble.blogspot.com/

^^,v



No comments:

Post a Comment