Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Friday, April 15, 2011

When my heart speaks...i cannot stop it...

Hey...
I'm sick..but stil i'm wide awake..have some work to do..paper due tomorrow..cannot rest. It's okay i can endure this. i'm strong remember?
While I'm awake, I'm thinking bout so many things..some are wonderful thoughts and some are..well the confusing things in my life. I am a very confused person. Yes, I am. Soo many things i doubt in life, so many left unanswered. i'm not just talking bout my study here, but my life daily life specifically. Feelings, relationships, committments, love, friendships, human! When the time come, i'll gonna have to choose, I'm aware of that, but its not now. So many things i wanna do in life...and i always picture doing them with the one i truly, madly, deeply, recklessly in love with. Why can't i be that passionate lover? The questions that i have several answers to but afraid to say it out loud. i'm afraid of the reality and i'm truly afraid of breaking people's heart. I always think of others beyond myself. If u ask me what i truly want, i'll probably turn and say i don't know...which actually i know but afraid to tell coz im afraid i might hurt someone. I love old stuff u know? I'm the type of person who hold on to memories hard. From my childhood days til now...i love the old days, where evrything seems worthy and real. Relationships made these days are ease by internet connections and phonecalls, sms etc2....especially FB. Some last forever, but there's no thrill to it.That's why people from older days share passionate love and crazy bout each other more than nowadays. They work hard to get into the relationships..all the love letters, the thrill of receving, opening the envelope and waiting for reply in days....thats what made romeo & Juliet the greatest romance ever! Nowadays if u do that, people will say ur lame, gai n etc2.....why don't u serenade to the one u love ha? afraid people will judge u? who cares! It's their loss that they don't get the chance to share that beautiful, wonderful moment together..aarrhh i love old days. I may not lived in it, but from old movies, i knew it was real back then. I wish if i ever marry anyone someday, i'll get to live in the romance just like they did it in those older days...full with passion, love and not just lust. Journey to find true love is tricky all the time, but if u found the rite one, it'll be smooth along the way. U 'll never need much effort to stay in it, coz it shud be efforless.....

Well this come from the deepest thought from my heart...don't think, just write =)

No comments:

Post a Comment