Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Sunday Entry..

Hey frens ^^. It's Sunday already, meaning my resting time for a free from any work weekend is over huuhu..tomorrow gotta go to lab to do my lab work..sound boring isn't it? Yeah it is...I do envy Miza cause she'll be doing her project in the meseum..can walk2 around there lorr...dekat gik ngn indiastreet hehe...but work is work..do it, swallow it, live with it...my supervisor said my work will just take 1 1/2 month, so I hope it will be done as he said.emm...actually i just got this brodben from my brother, he'd been using it since evening..it's my turn *madah tek mk carik journal, tp ended up here n fb haisshh..* 

Aduii....malas aiee mok masok lab..ceyesly malas..gk asa kepak pas exam, lom ckup rehat..mok cuti gik smggu pat x? boleh jak mun ku mok tgga FYP ku d hujong tandok huhu...i kinda screwed up 2 of my papers for my final exam last thursday n friday, so0o0o0 i gotta do my best for my fyp huhu...oh ya, bercerita pasal exam..haisshhh! gila nak exam Field techniques(F.T) ngn Food biotech(F.B) ya! F.T ng ku dh jangka wak la ny susah..tapi F.B......(T.T) i thought F.T is the hardest n hoping to score for F.B, but after seeing the questions, there are 10 essays! in only 2 hours! and the worst part is, all the questions require very critical thinking and some of them are not even in the lecture notes! I dunno why they set the questions like that..during class maybe he had mentioned bout all that stuff, but since he's a mexican, I find it hard to really listen to him n understand what he said...no offence, but i really do huhu~~~ To make things clear here, i'm not blaming him for the hard questions, maybe we are the one who should really read out of the box, yeah we learnt our lesson this time. During the exam, since the questions are really difficult, I thought I miss reading any lecture notes & I'm even thinking bout setting up a drama like fainting or have a nervous breakdown so that i can delay my exam....seriously i thought bout doing that..because i fear of failing it! If i fail, surely I'll have to extend my study and not be able to grad on-time!huuuuuuuu..Hope I'll pass, Oh God, please be good to me.Amen!

Emm...yesterday i went to my aunt's wedding. The only things i like there are were her evening dress and her shoes! OMG!!!her shoes are breath-taking! The ceremony was..so-so la..sederhana sahajo...but the food is was quite bad...how bad? emm, like my daddy said, "tukang masak nya cam merajuk jak masak, ayam diancor2 nya"..banyak gik komen ku, tapi....it's the Holy Matrimony that's more important than the receiption dinner after all...When they slow-dance with each other, i forgot about all my complaints n enjoyed the moment of seeing two wonderful people, united by God in A Holy Matrimony *and i felt like crying..terharu..* For my wedding someday, I'll have my slow-dance to the most wonderful love song ever made..not telling u wad it will be, wait n see (^.^)

          

Bah..yajak la..mk encarik journal lok..my method for my lab work is not strong enough..Goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment