Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Red Eye

Wu an!


As the title said..this is a red eye. But this story i'm going to tell u guys is not accurately about what u may think it is..it's something else *hopefully u will not get bored by me hihi* and p/s to some pple who already know this, just keep on reading laaa..*tini ;p*


The Red EYE

“BANNGG!!!” this was not the first time I heard the poor door being slam. But tonight, things are rather more obnoxious than the other usual cruel days. This time, he had a knife on his right hand.

What is he doing with her? She was just an innocent companion, who suffered every day. She was nothing, but his lust pleasing machine. I stood here on this wooden deck, peeking through our shared wall, debating the wisdom of calling the police. It was very difficult for me to watch this everyday and knowing there is nothing I can do to stop it. As my thoughts running, through the sound of night crickets, I heard her scream.


She was the most beautiful woman I ever saw in my entire life. Her name is Beth, short for Elizabeth Kumang Mujah. But everyone call her Jik, short for Bajik which means pretty. She is a fair-skinned young lady with hazel round eyes, long, wavy dark hair, and at least 6 feet 1 inches tall. She should just enter the modeling sector rather of being stuck here.

She loves cats. She has two cats, named tikus and mimik. She is easy going and rather shy. She eats rice with pucuk ubi everyday for lunch and loves boiled sweet potato. And yes, she is a good singer. She has the loveliest voice one could ever have! Despite her perfect self, her life is not as shining as herself.

yeah..i picture him as mr.hyde..or u want...THIS??*faint for hotness*

She was just 20 years old when her father forced her to marry Alvin, a wealthy goldsmith from the city. Alvin was a very fine husband at first. He treated her well, gives her everything she ever wanted, showering her with precious diamonds and gold, but she felt emptiness deep down her heart.

He lacks love for her. She knows in some way, she was just his property, a beautiful thing he have. Just a striking painting in his gallery.

Two years past, her husband just went worst. He gambled and end up sober every night as he came back home. She is the sand sack which he punched and smashed recklessly over and over again.

She could run away, but never got the chance to do so. She was like a bird, stuck in a golden cage; flying away is just so vain.


I watch her cry every night. I saw her tear roll down her pinkish cheek. I wanted to comfort her. Tells her that I care. But I was just a watching eye, she did not notice me. For her, I am not even exist.
Why Beth? Is it because I am not like you who have pretty face and living in a big house full of antics furniture? No matter what your excuse is, I still wanted to stand here, admiring your beauty. I had tried countless times just to talk to her, but she always ignored me. When she sings, I finished her lines, still no response. But I will never give up, for you, my heart, my soul, Beth.

This night, I will tell her my feelings towards her for all this years. There she is, sitting on the couch, watching her favorite series, The Ugly Betty. I make my way towards her. As expected, she do not notice my presence. Deep breath, now or never. “Be-- Beth, I er--- I ......BANNGG!!!” The door smashed open.

okla2..this one la alvin...

There stood Alvin, with cap apek half empty bottle in his hand. “you gotta be kidding me” I mumbled in my heart. This was my only chance and yes, he ruin it. Thanks a lot Alvin! They scream their lungs out as if they are practicing their vocal therapy, then he run to the kitchen and emerge with a knife in his right hand. As I hear she screams, I cannot endure it anymore. I dialed 911, hoping to reach the police as soon as possible, but it was hopeless. It is too hard to press the buttons. The phone is not functioning, “damn phone!”.

Suddenly the scream stop, I turn to look and there she is, lying on the floor stained by her blood. It was too late, she is dying. I rush to her side, she looks at me. Those pretty hazel eyes are filled with tears. The tears of regrets and sadness. “ I see you everyday my love, Beth. I fall in love with you from the very first day I saw you…”

before I have the chance to finish my line, I felt a hard rock-like something crushing on my body. This is the end of my life, of our life. I scream my lungs out for the first and the last time “ I love you Elizabeth!!”. She close her eyes, the moonlight reveal the lifeless body of hers.


And me, I am proud of myself for die trying. I had try my best to save her and the most important thing is, I had told her my feelings. I died in the typical way others of my kind die, being crush by their feet, for I am just a humble little red ant. I will see you there soon, in the bliss of paradise.


Well....

Heaven

THE END

~Hope u like it~

^^ This was our Essay for ESE class ^^

1 comment: