Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wad is up?!

Up up and away.............................................

Last 2 weeks I wasn't at home (Sibu) but was travelling back to Kuching with my whole family (minus my dad cz he had to work). We spent our raya holiday there for a week due to my brothers who refuse to have their holiday here at Sibu (gerek ada d kuching bhaaaaaaaaaaa..PAHAM gilak aku) 

1st day of raya..I went 'bejarah' wif my frens..as usual, there were curry, rendang, ketupat, lemang, kuah kacang etc etc...full! Here's some pics taken :)

From left: Vera, Michelle, Tini, Chombi, yours truly, & Ain at Chombi's house

At Miza's
After a week, I extended my stay at Kuching. My Family went back to Sibu and I was left...not alone but with my dear close friend, Janet. She arrived from Sarikei and came to visit Kuching yearly...I was jumping in joy (literally of coz) because I know, we'll have a great week there and WE DID! We went to Kbox, Stramboat, Beach and malls! Met after a year surely left us with A LOT of catching up to do. When it's time to say bye-bye to Kuching, we headed back to Sarikei n I spent my time there for 3 days. It was FUN! We went to embrace our roots at her village (Julau). I can see lots of interesting stuff there. Lovin it!
Here's the pics (tooo many taken so had to summarize lah~)

At SK Lasi, Julau. Visiting Janet's aunt & cousins (Janet in deep-green blouse)

This one taken by Janet, at her village near Sg strass, Julau :)
Ohh..there's more hihihihiii....this one, my time spent with my love ^^,

At Friendship park :)

Spring! We went Kbox since no awesome movies at MBO (tho he resisted to watch  FD 5 , i won hihi)

Last day, at Damai Beach :) Sunset, slow music n everything..Best ever!
Now I'm back in my room, my own desk, and bed...with all the great times in mind, it's good to be home :) (jet-legged..heh mengada2 ;p )  End of this month, i'm going back to Kuching, permanently. Work!

^^, Thinking bout vacation in December..hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment