Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Friday, August 26, 2011

We are merely humans afterall....

Hey guys. I spotted an article just now regarding Christianity encourage prostitution as a job and random sex. In my mind was...why? Why is it soooo insensitive for these people to condemn other's religion with those blurry facts? We are all humans afterall. Instead of condemning others, why don't u just focus on your own spiritual belief and immerse yourselves in it. The time we use to condemn others is better use for our own self improvement in our soul. You said others are sinned, look at yourself..are you that perfect? Religion is pure and innocent. No religion in the world have bad teachings..it's the people who made it bad. 

My way of life is, i don't condemn others...i live by my religion and i take other's teaching which i find is good and practice them in my life. Peace.

(John 8:11) 11 She said, “No one, Lord.” Jesus said, "“Neither do I condemn you. Go your way. From now on, sin no more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment