Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Monday, February 7, 2011

A mash-up post!

Halluw~
U see this is my current addiction


Mike chang (my fav cast) is not in the picture above...here i show u..

 or this...

OR...THIS!

*melt-faint*
I loooovvveeee hhiiimmm....dancing!
Well...u guys shud check-it-out Glee if u haven't watch the series..all the dancing, the singing..love it too much!

Okay, move on to another topic..it's monday morning..1/2 hour to go before it reach noon. I just get back from CNY holiday yesterday. As usual i got new motivations to start my study days..but i lost in the battle with my eyes this morning. i failed to get up and attend the 8am class..i'm so sorry prof huhu...tomorrow will start again with lab works..and hopefully within 2 weeks i can finish it all!

Okayla....that's all i guess..
Not so mash-up pun kan..hehe ;p

tooddlleess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment