Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm happy ^^

Image taken from Google Image.

Hey! Today i'm happy! There were few things that made my day today..I got my very first data for my FYP which was the SDS-PAGE gel..my leaves protein were successfully extracted and the bands yield were awesome! Someone praised my work and i'm proud of my self! I just went lalalalalalalalala~~ for the whole afternoon hehe ^^

But, i missed softskill class at 230pm..it's okay, i still can go tomorrow. Then i took a nap and i had a dream, a happy dream. A few hours ago, while i'm cooking porridge for dinner, i received an unexpected phone call..and I'm happy ^^..really really really happy!. Thank you for informing me. I felt..mmm dunno how to expressed my feelings in words...happy!

So, today was a great day. And all praise and thanks I offer to Thee, Oh Lord. Thank you!
Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Lalalalalalalalalalala~~~~

This is for u...I dreamed a dream by Glee cast...i looovvee the lyrics!! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment