Wisdom Words..

Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keeping You From Playing the Game.
When Life Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going..So Plan Well.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A birthday post :)

Hye all :)
Yesterday July, 12th 2011 was my birthday..i turned 22nd this year :))
and for the very 1st time I celebrated my bday at Sibu
^^,

How was it? Well here goes....

The first place I went to was Secret Recipe wif my dear besty Siti

Siti wif her Iced lemon tea..and dats my mineral water :)

Chocolate indulgence was my choice n siti's chocolate walnut (xremember  full name ;p)

The candles x light coz we dun have lighter..so gimik jak la ;p
Yaaa..my hair was a lil bit frizzy yesterday..but that doesn't stop the fun n excitements on my special day :)
Later on we went to Wisma Sanyan n ate (again -.-'') at KFC haha! Wanted to go karaoke but the place was under renovation, soo hampa :( but...its okay, next time still can go liao! :) 

I headed home at 630pm and daddy asked me 'where to tonite?'....Yippie! He's planning to have my bday celebration at seafood restaurant, but as we on our way, plan changed - Chinese Restaurant @ Farley Restaurant :))

22 years ago, they had their first baby girl :)

My humble cake..thanks to my sister :)

:)

Ribena sprite wif longan..sooo refreshing!

Roasted chicken..other dish inclusing baby kailan, steamed fish,  and sea cucumber soup! :) very the yummy!

Eat time!
Yeaaahh! I'm having a blast :) and sooooo theeee kenyaanngg!! I said to my mom esok xmok makan..overr eat dh hehe....lom mamam gik tok..tapi cam lapa jak ;p

I thanked God for the wonderful 22 years of my life..thanks You for my awesome family, friends and love. Ohh ya..i got an early bday present...now he's mine forever :) 

Till next time..zaaass!! ^^,



No comments:

Post a Comment